Set on open farmland in the heart of South Norfolk, Romulus is an attractive single storey farm building that is presented to a high standard and creates an ideal base for exploring South Norfolk and Suffolk.
Set on the owners’ arable farm at Larling in South Norfolk, Romulus is a very attractive holiday home that has been converted from original farm buildings to an excellent standard, which is reflected in its 4* Gold Visit England award. The open plan living area is capacious and features a large oak beam through the centre of the room, whilst double French windows give beautiful views across the fields to the local church and beyond. The modern kitchen area is well equipped and the light airy double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Underfloor heating is laid throughout making this holiday cottage a luxurious and relaxing place to unwind. Situated in a designated area of Special Scientific Interest, the cottage is on the doorstep of Thetford Forest where there are plenty of cycle tracks and walks to be found. You can also find fishing, golf and a public swimming pool within a few miles. Gooderstone Water Gardens and Nature Trail set in 6.5 acres and Oxburgh Hall are close by and the RSPB Reserve of Lakenheath Fen is a short drive away. Closer to home is the exhilarating Snetterton Racing Circuit, which hosts many car and motor bike racing events throughout the year and for more cultural pursuits the cities of Norwich and Cambridge are within easy reach
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
• General: Oil fired central heating & under floor heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron,
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge with icebox,, Dishwasher, exclusive use of washing Machine and shared use of freezer in seperate outhouse.
• Rooms:1 Bedroom, 1 En-suite Bathroom, Open plan living area with sitting area, kitchen area and dining area
• Beds: 1 double
• Other: Towels, books & games, Radio, Hairdryer, Cot and high chair- please request on booking.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, table and chairs, barbecue
• Access: Parking available for 2 cars
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property