Seacroft is a top class site, refurbished to a high standard, with a leisure complex including a bar, restaurant and outdoor heated swimming pool. The surrounding area offers golf, fishing, nature reserves and Cromer’s sandy beaches.
3 The Gangway is an 18th Century former fishermans cottage, fully refurnished to offer this stunning seaside accommodation. Set in the lovely seaside town of Cromer is is just a short walk from the sea, as well as all the amenities that the town has to offer. The cottage has been modernized whilst still retaining its original features and charm.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Access: Car advised
• Pets: Not allowed at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wall mounted Flat screen TV, DVD player, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric oven & hob, fridge with icebox, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen
• Beds: 1 double, 3 singles
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Small courtyard area to the front
• Access: Roadside parking or public carpark.
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating