Sampson’s Mill is a converted mill creating a truly unique holiday experience in the heart of Suffolk. Formerly a smock mill, with records dating back to 1774, it is now a tranquil, cosy self-catering holiday cottage finished to a high standard.
Located in a quiet lane on the edge of the bustling village of Wickham Market and within the owner’s grounds, this pretty mill offers the perfect couples retreat surrounded by uninterrupted local Suffolk countryside. On the ground floor, there is a snug sitting room which also acts as a dining area and a wealth of character beams. There is also a light and airy kitchen and a separate shower room. On the first floor is the master bedroom with a handy En-Suite cloakroom and panoramic views over the surrounding landscape. Perfect at any time of year, Sampson’s Mill offers something a little bit different for a break in Suffolk. Shop: 800 yards Pub: 1 mile.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 13 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at the property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 living room/dining area, kitchen, 1 en-suite cloakroom.
• Beds: 1 double.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, character beams.
• General: Oil heating. £100 security deposit required.
• Utilities: Electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Patio area with garden furniture.
Parking: Private for two cars.