Santa Monica is a spacious chalet for two people, offering versatile accommodation in the Marrams. Formerly a fisherman’s cabin, the property has been charmingly renovated with original and rustic décor.
You can step out of this converted fisherman’s hut and up and over the dunes directly onto the beach, a fabulous location for a seaside break. The accommodation is characterful and comfortable, and can be used as a base for beach walks, cycling, exploring the coast further along and the Norfolk Broads.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: 2 dogs allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom/day room, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 inner hall with shower cubicle
• Beds: 1 single day bed, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: TV, CD hi-fi, DVD player, WiFi
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, also books and games.
• Outdoors: Verandah with bench seating, table and washing up area and enclosed garden area to front with marram-type grass and Norfolk reed, decked area to side of property, rear steep access to dunes
• Parking: Private parking for 1 car . Charging point for electric vehicle, standard type 2 socket is available on request.
Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome