Saxon House is a large holiday home standing in a prime position in the heart of Southwold. Saxon House offers nautical themed accommodation spread over three floors with splendid sea views.
Saxon House is a spacious self-catering house with plenty of en-suite bathroom facilities for the seven bedrooms. The position of the house is prime being so close to the beach in Southwold and the colourful beach huts. Southwold has a range of interesting shops, restaurants and cafes and a pier rebuilt in 2001. There are footpaths to explore one of which winds across the marshes to the harbour where in summer it is possible to take a foot ferry to Walberswick. Saxon House is a great holiday choice for large groups.
• Size: Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: 1 pet allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 7 bedrooms 6 with en-suite shower rooms, 1 with jack and jill style bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 utility room, 1 dining room, 1 breakfast room, 1 playroom, 1 study, 1 large entrance hall.
• Beds: 2 king size, 4 doubles, 2 single beds pushed together.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, sea views from various rooms.
• General: Gas central heating.
• Utilities: Electric double oven and gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, microwave.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Highchair available to use.
• Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with flower borders and blossom tree. Raised decked area with sea views.
• Parking: For three cars in driveway.
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome