Scotts Hall Cottage is located within the RSPB Minsmere reserve. Formerly two cottages, it has been furnished to a very good standard. Within this location you will encounter the beautiful Suffolk countryside.
Scotts Hall Cottage
Scotts Hall Cottage at Minsmere offers you the rare opportunity to stay on an actual RSPB reserve, and all profits from its holiday lettings are ploughed back into the charity. It is immaculately furnished and offers four star gold accommodation, with a large open plan garden. There is bird watching from the back door, the reserve cafe and visitors centre is a short walk away and it also offers a great base to explore the famous Heritage Coast.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property (although allowed in garden)
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, living room, kitchen, dining room, snug
• Beds: 4 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, woodburner
• General: LPG central heating, TV, CD/radio, Wi-Fi
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels, books and games provided. Water supplied via borehole and water filter provided.
• Outdoors: Large open plan garden with picnic bench
• Parking: Plenty of off-road parking