Sea Breeze is a comfortable self catering holiday home ideally located only a short walk from the high street and the beach.
Sea Breeze is situated in St Pauls Close, a quiet part of Aldeburgh only a few minutes walk from the beach. This detached house with private parking is close to the Georgian High Street with all its amenities, ideal for exploring the coast and countryside of this part of Suffolk. Aldeburgh has its famous annual music festival in June in Snape Maltings founded by Benjamin Britten, as well as sailing on the River Alde’s estuary.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, utility room
• Beds: 2 king size beds, 3 single beds
• Luxuries: TV/DVD, Wi-fi
• General: Gas heating, open fire
• Utilities: Gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine, freezer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and high chair available.
• Outdoors: Mature gardens with patio area
• Parking: Private parking for up to three cars, double garage