A beautifully presented property close to the beach, childrens’ playground and tennis courts. The accommodation is comfortable and furnished to a high standard.
Sea Lodge, a comfortable house only a short walk from the beach, tennis courts and children’s play ground, is situated in Brancaster, a village on the North Norfolk coast. Walks along sandy beaches, sailing at the nearby Brancaster Staithe and golf are some of the activities available locally with good pubs also close by. The nearby nature reserve of Titchwell is good for bird watching and Burnham Market, a village just a drive away, is well known for its interesting shops and restaurants.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and flat screen TV, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 1 super king-size bed 4 single beds
• Luxuries: 1 TV and DVD/CD player, 1 flat screen TV in bedroom 3
• General: Oil fire central heating, open fire
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Stairgate, travel cot and highchair available. £100 security deposit, payable to the owner before start of holiday. A £40 charge to replace a lost front or back door key.
• Maximum party size is six which includes infants
• Outdoors: Garden with lawn, patio area, barbecue, garden furniture
• Parking: Two cars
• Mobile signal – weak
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property