These delightful unique cottages and award winning conversions are full of character and are ideal for exploring Norwich, the Broads and the Coast.
Shell House, a spacious Victorian house, is in the lovely coastal town of Southwold in Suffolk close to the beach with its colourful beach huts, the Pier, the promenade and the High Street with its interesting shops and cafes. It is also possible to take walks across the marshes to explore other parts of the town.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, lobby
• Beds: double bed, 2 single beds, twin beds
• Luxuries: Sky TV, CD radio, Wi-fi, iPod dock.
• General: Gas heating.
• Utilities: Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels provided
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Roadside