Set in the heart of this lovely village, Snowdrop cottage has bags of character. The wide sandy beaches at Wells and Holkham are five minutes away, not to mention the National Trust properties in the area.
This characterful 16th century terraced cottage is set in Little Walsingham, a centre for pilgrimage since the Middle Ages. Historic churches, shops, restaurants and the coast are all within easy reach.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
• Pets: One dog allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining room, 1 cloakroom
• Beds:1 single bed, 2 double beds
• Luxuries: DVD and video player, woodburner
• General: Night storage heaters, TV, CD hi-fi, WiFi, travel cot and highchair on request
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided
• Parking: Free parking on Friday Market place behind cottage