Delightful two bedroom property makes a superb base for holidays in West Norfolk
Tucked away in a quiet rural location, Springhurst is part of a unique 1920s country house on land once owned by the Sandringham Estate.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 2 Miles
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Under 1 mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One dog welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, CD Player, DVD player.
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hairdryer.
• Utilities: Electric oven, Induction hob, Fridge/freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine.
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, Kitchen/Diner, Sitting room.
• Beds: 1 Double, 3 singles. Please request truckle bed when booking.
• Other: Towels, Books, Games, WiFi, Full sized cot.
• Outdoors: Two separate fully enclosed areas, patio with table and chairs and barbecue, lawned area access shared with owners.
• Parking: For three cars
• Mobile phone signal: strong