St Edmund’s Cottage
Comfortably furnished, this cottage has a homely atmosphere and is nicely located, being only a short walk from the beach and shops. With it’s own garden and views of St Edmund’s church, this property is ideal for a relaxing seaside get away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: A well behaved dog welcome
• Short breaks: Accepted
• Smoking: Not permitted at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms (one En-suite), sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom.
• Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, sofa bed (+2 extra capacity)
• Luxuries: DVD player, music centre
• General: Gas fire, Wi-Fi, gas central heating, TV.
• Utilities: Gas hob, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Towels and linen to be provided by guests. Note: stairs at this property are steep and may be unsuitable for some guests.
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden