A bright, fresh and airy flat with outstanding orchard views, set in the grounds of the owners own home. Nestled in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, this converted rural retreat has been finished to a high standard.
This newly built annexe flat has been created with comfort in mind and provides excellent facilities for a relaxing holiday. Close to the attractions of Snetterton race track, Banham Zoo and Thetford Forest, the property is also on one of the main cycle routes that meander throughout the county. The market towns of Diss & Wymondham are within easy reach, whilst the Cathedral city of Norwich is within an easy half an hour drive.
Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: less than 3 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV DVD player, iPod Dock, WiFi,
• General: Electric Convector heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric Oven, Induction Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer /dryer, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 Sitting / Kitchen/Dining Room
• Beds: 1 Doubles with king-size bed, 1 Single
• Other: Towels, Radio, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Shared access to a lawned area with patio, table& chairs and barbeque. A boule court is also available for use
• Access: Parking for 2 large cars
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome