Sunnyside, a semi-detached cottage with its own garden and a path that leads to the beach, is situated in Reydon, an ideal location for exploring the Suffolk countryside and coastline. Buss Creek separates Reydon from Southwold and the village has two shops and a hotel with a good bar and restaurant.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: One pet allowed.
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room
• Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, bunk bed
• Luxuries: DVD, Wi-fi, CD, radio, iPod dock
• General: Gas heating, open fire, TV
• Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, slimline dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, travel cot, high chair and booster seat provided. Towels available for hire
• Outdoors: Spacious lawn, garden furniture, barbecue
• Parking: Ample parking on private driveway