Swan Lodge Barns sleeps up to twelve in two stylish, well equipped barns, set in their own grounds, there is also a play barn with table tennis and much more to keep everyone happy
Swan Lodge Barn
If you are looking for stylish accommodation for a large family or to holiday with friends within a quiet, rural location, this is the spot for you! Ideally located between the pretty Georgian town of Holt and the north Norfolk Coast, Swan Lodge Barns is a pair of converted barns which have been lovingly restored and furnished to a high standard to provide spacious accommodation. Perfect for those wishing to holiday together yet retain their own space. Complete with games room, play area and plenty of outdoor space, there is lots to keep the children entertained and adults can enjoy use of the facilities too should they so wish!
Sleeps: 12, 6 Bedrooms (3 in each property)
• Nearest beach: One mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: One mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One medium size pet per property welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at these properties
• Luxuries: Each property has a Smart TV, Blu-ray player and DAB radio
• General: Each property has under floor central heating and a woodburner – starter pack of fuel provided.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Built in electric oven, Induction hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer in each property
• Rooms: Each property has 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-suite) , Open plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cloakroom. Utility room. Games room in separate building
• Beds: 1 King size, 1 twin, 1 single in each
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. Travel Cot & highchair.
• Outdoors: Shared court yard . Each property has a private patio with table, chairs and charcoal barbeque. Communal woodland area to rear with swing and slide.
• Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit – There is a £1000 refundable deposit payable for this property
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome