Delightful property in a quiet and largely undiscovered area of South Norfolk yet only four miles from Norwich, perfect base from which to explore the county.
The Cherry Tree
The Cherry Tree, on two floors attached to the owner’s farmhouse, is situated in Ashby St Mary seven miles from the cathedral city of Norwich where there are theatres, cinemas, a castle, market, restaurants, galleries, pubs and cafes. The property is in lovely countryside and the Suffolk coastal towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold and the Broads are only a short drive away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 17 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Pets: No pets
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, shower room, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen areas, first floor small sitting room
• Beds: Double bed
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, WiFi, radio
• General: Oil fired central heating included May to Sept, £20 per week Oct-Apr, payable on booking
• Utilities: Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels available for hire at & £5 per person per week , payable on booking, books, games provided.
• Free electric standing heater.
• Outdoors: Shared access with owners, lawns, patio area, tables, chairs
• Parking: Shared access driveway, parking for two cars
• Please note property only suitable for babes in arms
• Mobile signal variable.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property