This cosy, characterful cottage is in a super rural location near Hickling Broad, a haven for bird life with nature trails for walkers and the glorious east coast beaches within a short drive.
Walkers, cyclists, Birdwatchers and those who enjoy a pint after a days exploring will all enjoy staying here at The Cottage. Located within the pretty village of Hickling the property offers comfortable, cosy and family friendly accommodation. With the Broads National Park on its doorstep this cottage is at the heart of a beautiful area for exploration. Hickling Broad is the largest of all of the Norfolk Broads and the home of Norfolk Wildlife Trust where you can easily spend a day walking around its trails or whiling away a few hours taking in the wildlife and scenery from one of the NWT’s boat tours. The beaches of the east coast are close by and offer a great opportunity to relax and for the children to build sand castles or play hide and seek amongst the dunes. Two pubs are within walking distance of the cottage for an end of day aperitif before walking back and firing up the barbecue!
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 5 miles
• Takes: short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 0.75 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, Free sat, DVD player, Blu-ray player, CD player, DAB radio, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Hairdryer, Radio
• Utilities: Built-in electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Dining Room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 twin beds, 1 single bed
• Other: Books, games and towels provided. Welcome tray. Foldaway bed
• Pets: Not allowed at this property
• Outdoors: Patio garden with tables and chairs, barbecue. Large shed suitable for storing bikes.
• Parking: Designated parking for two cars
• Mobile phone signal: variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.