A pretty cottage with easy access to the best of Norfolk be it coastal beaches, The Broads National Park or the cultural delights of Norwich city.
The Cottage at Hales Hall
Built in 1478 by Sir James Hobart, Attorney General to Henry V11, The Cottage is in the grounds of a Tudor estate set in rolling south Norfolk countryside. The beams, oak paneling and lead light windows are a reflection of the history within yet the cottage is a cosy and modern holiday home with its own partly walled garden and prettily planted courtyard for evening summer suppers. With easy access to the coast, the Broads and Norwich it is a great location in a get away from it all setting.
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 23 miles
• Takes: short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 0.7 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Sky HD package, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Hairdryer, Radio
• Utilities: Electric cooker, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 2 king-size beds, 1 4′ single bed
• Other: Books, games and towels provided. Welcome tray
• Pets: Not allowed at this property
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden that leads to a lawned area, tables and chairs
• Parking: Designated parking for three to four cars
• Notes: a security deposit of £350 is required two weeks prior to the start of your holiday, payable to Norfolk Country Cottages
• Events: On occasion the Great Barn in the grounds of the Hall is used for wedding events but guests are welcome to stay at The Cottage if it is available. During these events the gardens are used for a short while for photography with the wedding party only. If you would like to book The Cottage during an event in the Great Barn, a discount rate is available please contact Norfolk Country Cottages for full details.
• Mobile phone signal: good