The Folly is a delightful semi-detached cottage situated on a quiet street in Southwold. It has lovely furnishings and fixtures and there is a pretty courtyard as well as parking.
A semi-detached vitorian era property in an attractive part of Southwold. With short walks to shops and the beach, this property is ideally suited for those seeking to enjoy this charming town to its fullest.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: A well behaved dog welcome
• Short breaks: Accepted
• Smoking: Not permitted at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms (one En-suite WC), sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom.
• Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: DVD player, music centre
• General: TV, gas coal effect fire, gas central heating
• Utilities: Gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Towels and linen to be provided by guests
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture
• Parking: To side of property