Set within the heart of the village of Horstead this detached property offers lovely accommodation suitable for family and friends wishing to holiday together and is close to the Norfolk Broads.
The Gable House
Set within the pretty village of Horstead and with the Broads National Park on the doorstep, The Gable House offers spacious and attractive accommodation, making the perfect base for a holiday with family or friends! Complete with wooden play equipment, a large garden for letting off steam and a Wii console in the Sitting Room, there is plenty to keep the children entertained, whilst you put your feet up and unwind. Horstead is known as the gateway to the broads where raw natural beauty, big bright skies and the serene vast waterways await you; with the wind in your hair and a map in hand the best way to explore this area is by water. Turn the key, or raise the sail! Hire a boat or yacht from one of the many local boat yards, wind your way along the waterways watching out for inhabiting wildlife which adorns these parts. For bird lovers head to Ranworth Board walk where you can walk out to the hides and try to track down a Bittern or Heron who hide in the reedbeds. A trip to Norfolk would not be complete without a day at the coast. Head to the east coast with its sandy undisturbed beaches or to the north where salty marshes and rocky pools also offer up plenty of opportunities for fun with the family.
Size: Sleeps 14, 7 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 15 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Walking distance
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Two pets welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV x 2, TV x 2, DVD player, Blu-ray player, DAB radio, iPod dock/radio in each bedroom.
• General:Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine x 2, tumble dryer, dishwasher x 2,
• Rooms: 7 Bedrooms (4 En-suite), Kitchen, Utility/2nd Kitchen, Pantry, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Snug/Sitting Room 2, Cloakroom, Bathroom, Shower Room.
• Beds: 2 Super king, 1 King size, 1 Double, 2 Twin
• Other: Towels. Travel cot x 2, Highchair, Stairgate x 3. Books and games provided, Wii console. This is a non smoking property.
• Outdoors: Garden, with lawn,pond, patio, charcoal barbecue, table and chairs.
• Children should be supervised close to water
• Access: Driveway for 7 cars.
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit Scheme: There is a £500 deposit payable for this property.