Four miles from the coast and some fantastic sandy beaches, this distinctive house is a great place to unwind and relax.
Set within the pretty village of Sedgeford and with the Peddars Way literally on the doorstep, The Magazine provides superb characterful accommodation with a historic past. Cleverly blending the old with the new this impressive, chapel-style building offers the perfect spot for those who wish to explore this lovely part of Norfolk – and it welcomes dogs too. Leave the car behind and head out on the Peddars Way to experience vast open spaces, fresh air and stunning scenery and if cycling is your thing, the National Cycle Route 1 runs right through the village. This area is adorned with places to visit; the Sandringham Estate and Houghton Hall are both within easy reach or pack your buckets and spades and take a trip to the diverse Royal Norfolk coastline. Visit Hunstanton, a traditional seaside town with its wide, sandy beach, rock pools and iconic striped cliffs, or continue a little further to beautiful Brancaster, a stunning coastal village with another great beach, good golf course, sailing and plenty of walks on the Norfolk Coastal Path. The area is full off award winning pubs and restaurants, great farm shops and delicatessens all showcasing Norfolk’s great food heritage you will be spoilt for choice and will not go hungry here!
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Four miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 1 mile
• Pets: Up to two medium size dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV with integral DVD & CD player, Bluetooth speakers, DAB Radio.
• General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Built in electric oven, electric hob, dishwasher, fridge with ice box, microwave, washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom/Wet Room, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• Beds: 1 King-size, 1 Twin, 1 Single
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. A good housekeeping deposit of £150 is required two weeks prior to the start of your holiday
• Outdoors: Garden with patio table and chairs. Barbecue
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Notes: There is a heating charge of £25 per week payable for holidays taken between the beginning of October to the end of April annually
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome