The Nutshell is beautifully presented and in a fantastic location on Aldeburgh High Street.
The Nutshell, a cottage with en-suite facilities and courtyard garden, is situated in Aldeburgh with its beach, colourful beach huts and Georgian high street. There is boating on the Alde estuary nearby, and the town has a music festival every June at Snape Maltings, well known because of its founder, Benjamin Britten.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, dressing room
• Beds: 2 double beds
• Luxuries: DVD, Bose iPod dock
• General: Gas heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels, games, books and local maps provided.
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Roadside