Close to the popular north Norfolk coast this great house is a super spot for accessing all the delights the region has to offer.
The Old Bakehouse
Enjoy a holiday in this 1800’s former post office and bakery. Restored to a high standard the cottage offers plenty of character and space with a garden to the front and rear. Located in the peaceful village of Little Snoring, The Old Bakehouse is an ideal base to stay whilst exploring the stunning and diverse north Norfolk coast with its pretty villages and beautiful beaches.
Size: Sleeps up to 5+1, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 8 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 1 mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, CD player, WiFi
• General: Oil central heating and electric flame effect woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Sitting room, Dining room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom
• Beds: 2 King size, 1 Single with truckle bed at an additional charge of £40 per stay payable upon booking, please request upon booking
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Highchair, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Lawn area with patio, table and chairs
• Access: Parking for 3 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property