Full of character, very comfortably furnished and attractively presented with an attracive and large games barn.
The Old Mangers
The Old Mangers, one of several comfortable cottages converted from farm barns with attractive beams and other original features, is situated in Tattersett, a village within ten miles of the lovely coastal towns of Brancaster and Wells in North Norfolk. Also available is a games barn and play area for children, and the town of Fakenham, with its great shopping facilities, is only five miles away.
• Size: Sleeps 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 1 pet allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan room with sitting, dining/kitchen areas
• Beds: 1 single bed, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD hi-fi
• General: Oil fired central heating, TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen, towels and travel cot provided. There is a £100 security deposit, payable on arrival, when booking three or more properties. Access to tumble dryer and an outside drying area
• Outdoors: Walled patio garden with garden furniture and barbecue, an attracive and large games barn
• Parking: For two cars
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.