The Old Paul Pry is a former Ale House in the centre of Holt, tastefully furnished whilst retaining its bygone charm. Close to the coast at Blakeney and Weybourne or simply enjoy the delights of the town.
The Old Paul Pry
The Old Paul Pry, a former Ale house dates back from 1715, positioned just off the centre of the beautiful Georgian town of Holt, with its abundance of shops and galleries. The property has been extensivley refurbished and offers all the comforts of modern day living.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 5 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD, CD player
• General: Gas fired central heating and wood burner
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, hairdryer
• Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, 1 shower room and 1 cloakroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 double, 2 twin
• Other: Books and games, Wifi available at The Folley Tearooms.
• Outdoors: Sole use of fully enclosed courtyard garden at The Folley Tearooms between 20.00 and 08.00hrs, reserved table for the Old Paul Pry in quiet sunny corner during tea room’s opening hours.
• Access: None at property, owners will pay for one car to be parked in Albert Street car park for duration of holiday.
Note: Mobile signal – variable