A single storey property that stands on its own in the grounds of the owner’s livery stables. It has recently been renovated and offers spacious comfortable accommodation, with views over the surrounding countryside and paddocks.
The Paddocks, on one level, is situated in the owner’s grounds where there are livery stables, in Frettenham, a village near the Broads in Norfolk. It is a good location for exploring Broadland with boats trips and sailing at Wroxham a few miles away and the coast of Eccles and Sea Palling with their sandy beaches about twenty miles away. Coltishall, nearby, offers the opportunity to watch boats on the river while having a drink or meal at a riverside pub, and the cathedral city of Norwich can be reached easily by train from Wroxham.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: Two pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 wet room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining areas
• Beds: 1 king-size bed (can be converted to twin beds), Z bed, sofa bed
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD hi-fi
• General: Night storage heaters
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Fresh eggs available from owner. The layout of the property makes it suitable for the less able; a seat for shower is available on request
• Gardens: Patio with garden furniture, garden to front and side
• Parking: Two cars on driveway