A home away from home, this lovely chalet bungalow is a perfect base for all the family, set in the thriving village of Briston a fantastic location to access the North Norfolk coast.
The Poppies is a large family sized chalet bungalow, set in a peaceful country lane in the thriving village of Briston. This three bedroom holiday home has a ground floor bedroom and shower room as well as a further two spacious bedrooms on the first floor. The large kitchen breakfast room is a real hub of the home and has door out onto the garden. With a further two reception rooms there is space for all the family to relax. An ideal location to explore the North Norfolk Coast.
Sleeps: up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: None allowed at the property
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 garden room, 1 kitchen/dining room , – outside access
• Beds: 2 double beds 2 single beds
• Luxuries: 2 smart TVs, DVD player, DAB radio, 3 hairdryers, WiFi
• General: Oil fire central heating, electric log burner
• Utilities: Built in electric oven, electric hob, fridge, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer machine,
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels, cot.
• Outdoors: Large garden with lawn, patio, garden furniture
• Parking: Four cars on driveway, additional parking off road on grass verge
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome