The Potash is a charming period holiday cottage with a beautiful garden situated in the heart of Suffolk.
The Potash, an old thatched house with original features, is situated between the villages of Cretingham and Brandeston with views across river and fields. Each village has a pub, shop and church, Cretingham has a golf course, and the market town of Framlingham, famous for its castle, is only five miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, 1 bathroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, 1 cloakroom
• Beds: 2 double beds, 4 single beds
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Oil heating, woodburner
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided
• Outdoors: Large garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Ample off road
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Building of historical interest
- Private parking
- Children welcome