A comfortable property within walking distance of Holt town centre. Close to the coast making it the ideal retreat for walking, cycling and bird watching. A great property for all ages.
The Potters, a bright and spacious bungalow, is situated close to the centre of the market town of Holt with good shops, tea rooms and a country park. It makes an ideal base for exploring the lovely coastal villages and towns of North Norfolk: Blakeney and Cley with their nature reserves and Sheringham with its beach, theatre, and interesting range of shops and restaurants.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, sitting room, kitchen/diner, cloakroom
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD, CD players
• General: Gas fired central heating
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Lawn, patio, garden furniture
• Parking: Two cars on driveway