The Retreat – is luxury personified – a superb retreat for couples who wish to enjoy peace and tranquility and yet have amenities and the coast within easy distance.
The Retreat, a barn conversion on one level, is situated adjacent to the owners home in Dillington, a hamlet close to Dereham in Norfolk. Dereham is a market town with many attractions including cinema, golf course, leisure centre, shops and restaurants, and from there it is only twenty miles to the coast of North Norfolk and the cathedral city of Norwich.
• Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 20 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area, 1 small conservatory
• Beds: 1 king-size sleigh bed
• Luxuries: LCD TV, DVD player, Wifi.
• General: Oil fire central heating included May-Sept and £25 per week Oct-Apr, payable on arrival, woodburner
• Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Large garden with lawn and patio, furniture, barbecue
• Parking: Space for two cars
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Private parking
- Children welcome