The Tardis is a conversion of an old maltings in the delightful broadland village of Ludham.
The Tardis is one of several homes converted from old maltings near Womack Staithe in Ludham, an attractive village on the Broads waterways. There are lovely walks in the area and an old wherry can be seen at the Staithe as well as other sailing boats. The towns of Norwich and Great Yarmouth are a short drive away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 small shower room, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 1 single bed, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD/radio
• General: Electric heating, TV
• Utilities: Split-level oven/ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
• Other: Please bring your own bed linen and towels: duvets are provided
• Outdoors: Enclosed patio, table, chairs
• Parking: Off-road with dedicated space for one car in communal parking area
• Unfortunately children under 5 years are not accepted
• Mobile signal variable