Woodlands is a deligtful retreat set within some lovely countryside and particularly attractive owner gardens. Close to the Coast, Broads and the lovely market town of Aylsham, it is a perfect spot for a holiday.
This fabulous cottage is a rural hideaway for 2 where the owners have created a luxe lifestyle to enable you to refresh, relax and unwind and if you have a four-legged friend, they can come too! With 8 acres of woodlands on the doorstep the cottage setting offers a walkers’ paradise on the outside and internally has a comfortable sitting/dining room with woodburner, for those colder days, well equipped kitchen, king-size bed and bathroom. Close to The Broads National Park, the coast at Cromer and the delightful market town of Aylsham there is plenty to discover. The National Trust houses of Blickling Hall – the birthplace of Anne Boleyn and the hidden gem of Felbrigg Hall from the Jacobean era are also close by.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles
• Access: Private parking for two cars
• Will Consider: short breaks
• Pets: 2 small well behaved dogs welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, Blu-Ray player, iPod dock, WiFi – signal variable
• General: Gas central heating, night storage heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric hob, combination microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer & washing machine/tumble dryer available on request
• Rooms: 1Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen
• Beds: 1 king-size
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outside: Patio area with garden furniture. Guests have the use of the owners extensive grounds and woodland walks. Garden not enclosed.
• Mobile signal: variable
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Private parking
- Children welcome