Super property in the heart of the NorfolkBroads, great location for those that enjoy walking, cycling, birdwatching. Two good size bedrooms and two bathrooms make this great accommodation for families and friends
Toadstool Cottage is situated in the Village of Ludham. and is perfect for enjoying the Broadland countryside. Whether you want to birdwatch, cycle, fish, walk or take a short drive to the delightful Norfolk coast , this modern cottage makes for a relaxing holiday for you, your family and your pet.
• Sleeps 4 plus a baby in 3 bedrooms
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: walking distance
• Family friendly: Yes
• Pets:1 small dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Freesat. DVD player, CD player, WiFi
• General: O.F.C.H. and electric living flame fire
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combination microwave, washer/dryer
• Rooms: 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Room, 1 Study, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Utility, 3 Bedrooms ,1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 Bathroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 twin beds, 1 full-size cot (Bedroom 3)
• Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio with garden furniture.
• Parking: 2 cars in driveway.
• Mobile phone signal: good
• Other: Towels. Books, games and radio. There is a passage way between the properties that is shared with the neighbours, children should not be allowed to play in this area
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome