Town House is a newly appointed seaside holiday home just moments away from Southwold Pier. This nautical, fresh self-catering property is ideally suited to families.
Town House, a newly renovated and spacious semi-detached holiday cottage is close to the beach in Southwold in Suffolk. This lovely town has interesting shops, restaurants and cafes and a pier rebuilt in 2001 which blends well with the colourful beach huts and promenade. There are footpaths to explore one of which winds across the marshes to the harbour where in summer it is possible to take a foot ferry to Walberswick.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms.
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles.
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles.
• Pets: No pets accepted.
• Short breaks: Available at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area, 1 conservatory, 1 cloakroom, 1 bathroom.
• Beds: 1 king, 4 single beds.
• Luxuries: Balcony to the master bedroom, Wi-Fi.
• General: Gas central heating.
• Utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge and ice box, Bosch slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair available.
• Outdoors: Rear garden with lawn area, small patio and garden furniture.
• Parking: For three cars on driveway.