A great place to stay if boutique hotels are your thing, but you want that extra privacy of your own place.
Wagtail cottage is traditional style cottage some areas dating back to the 15oos. The property has been sympathetically renovated to boutique style comfortable accommodation, with a delightful garden leading down to the river.Stiffkey is in a superb area of outstanding natural beauty, with Blakeney, Wells-next-the-Sea and Holkham within a few miles, offering excellent opportunities for ornithology, walking, and beautiful sandy beaches.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 1 mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car, public transport
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Not welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD player, CD player, iPod dock
• General: Woodburner, LPG
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, Iron, hairdryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining/kitchen, 1 small utility, 1 cloakroom
• Beds: 2 King-size
• Other: Towels, books and games, radio
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, lawn, patio, pergola, summerhouse, barbecue, table and chairs.
• Access: Driveway for 2 cars
• Notes: Due to the river at the bottom of the garden, children should be supervised at all times. Short breaks are welcome at the property, however the owner cannot accommodate 2 nights.