Former farm building which has been converted to provide comfortable accommodation all on one level, suitable for a lovely holiday for two near the stunning Norfolk Broads.
Looking for a quiet getaway for two in peaceful and tranquil surroundings? This is the one for you! Set within a stones throw of the stunning Norfolk Broads, this converted farm building has been tastefully converted to provide comfortable accommodation for two, and is set all on ground level. Located on the edge of a working farm and surrounded by open farmland the property is no stranger to curious wildlife. Marsh Harriers, deer, badgers and hares have often been spotted during morning coffee from the attractive patio with table and chairs. The pretty village of Barton Turf, with neighbouring Irstead and Neatishead, makes a great base for exploring the Broads National Park. Ditch the car and explore the area by bike or foot. Baton Broad Board Walk provides an opportunity to take a stroll and enjoy a picnic amongst the wildlife that inhabits the second largest of the broads. There are plenty of cycle routes in the area which provide great opportunities to see beautiful scenery and places to stop for pint of local ale…or two! If you wish to venture a little further the diverse east coast, with its wide open sandy beaches and pretty coastal villages, is within easy reach.
Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: 8 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles
• Family friendly? No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with free-sat
• General: O.F.underfloor heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Rooms: Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting area, 1 Bedroom, Shower Room
• Beds: King size bed, this can be converted into two 2’6″ beds please request upon booking
• Other: Towels. Books and games provided. WiFi.
• Outdoors:Private patio and lawn area to the rear of the property with table and chairs.
• Access: Parking for 2 cars in farmyard
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome