Step into this luxury self-catering abode positioned in a beautiful area on the edge of the Henham Estate where attractions such as Southwold and Dunwich are within a short drive away.
Wangford Lodge is perched on the edge of the Henham Estate and is a truly luxurious getaway for groups of friends or families. This self-catering cottage is situated near the coastal town of Southwold on the Suffolk Coast as well as other attractions such as Dunwich. Wangford Lodge has beautifully appointed interiors blending modernity and luxury like no other. A lovely holiday home for all types of groups.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms.
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles.
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
• Pets: Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
• Short breaks: Available at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, 1 bathroom, 1 open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen.
• Beds: 1 super king size bed, 2 king size beds, 1 single bed with trundle bed underneath.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, fabulous garden surrounding the property.
• General: Gas heating.
• Utilities: Rangemaster with seven ring gas hob, Bosch fridge freezer, Neff dishwasher, Neff washing machine, kitchen island for additional worktop and storage space.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair available to use.
• Outdoors: Large garden area surrounding the cottage with patio area, large lawn areas and garden furniture.
• Parking: Ample private parking for four cars.