Waterford is a fabulous choice for a self-catering holiday close by to the Suffolk coast. Inside the cottage offers two bedrooms and two luxury en-suite bathrooms for easy and relaxing stays with friends or family.
A handsome bungalow in the heart of Suffolk’s undisturbed countryside. Benhall is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is close to the unique towns of Aldeburgh, Southwold and Snape making it a wonderful choice for families or couples all year round.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
• Nearest Amenities: Less than 2 miles.
• Pets: Not accepted at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Oil heating. £100 security deposit required four weeks prior to holiday.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Microwave.
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine,
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suites (1 bathroom, 1 shower room), 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner, 1 Utility, 1 Sunroom.
• Beds: 2 king siz beds.
Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Highchair available.
Outdoors: Rear garden with large lawn and small patio area and garden bench.
• Parking: Private for two cars.