A lovely lodge on the edge of the lake in an attractive woodland setting. Peaceful with walks and cycle rides on your doorstep. A great retreat which is in easy distance of Norwich, the Norfolk Coast and Norfolk Broads.
Wilsons lodge is a stunning lakeside lodge in a secluded setting. The beautiful surroundings include three acres of tree lined pathways and a two acre lake. The property has been finihsed to a high standard with attention to detail and has the added luxury of its own private decking area overlooking the lake.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Pets: Two well behaved dogs are welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Wall mounted flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD player, CD player,
• General: Night storage heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron,
• Utilities: with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 open plan room with Sitting area, Kitchen/Dining area
• Beds: 1 king size, 2 singles
• Other: Towels. Books and games. Lockable shed for storage of bikes and fishing equipment.
• Outdoors: Enclosed decking veranda with canopy, seating and specialist lighting, looking down the lake, shared access to lake and grounds.
• Access: Ample next to property within private site.
• Mobile Signal: there is no mobile reception at the property
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property