Spacious family and dog friendly house in sought after location with childrens adventure style play area and fabulous views to the sea, beach huts and golf course.
Woodford provides a fantastic escape for the whole family to enjoy including your four-legged friends with stunning dog-friendly beaches on the doorstep. The village itself has several family friendly pubs and restaurants, for that special occasion there is a Michelin star restaurant too! Nearby Hunstanton is a five minute drive with two supermarkets, great for all your shopping needs making the house an ideal choice for a relaxing family holiday and a perfect place to explore the area. The house is close to the popular Coast Hopper bus route with superb locations nearby to explore.
Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Two pets welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TVs, DVD player, Blu-ray player, WiFi, Dolce Gusto coffee machine
• General: O.F.C.H. Electric fire.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Sitting rooms 1 Dining room 1 Breakfast kitchen, 1 En suite Cloakroom
• Beds: 2 Super King beds 1 with En-suite, 2 Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Travel cot, Books and games provided, Telephone – incoming calls only
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, decked veranda and childrens play area with climbing frame, slide and swing, garden furniture
• Access: Parking for 6+ cars and boat/trailer
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Security Deposit: £250 refundable deposit is payable to Norfolk Country Cottages 2 weeks prior to your holiday or a non-refundable damage waiver deposit.