Our lovely 11th Century village church is one of the Norfolk Round Tower churches. The church is approached via the Lychgate, constructed in 1880 by a local woodcarver, a Mr. John Parley.
To really appreciate the church’s beauty, a visit inside is a must. It has a very ornate Rood Screen, which was painted and gilded in 1912. The Reredos also calls for closer inspection to view the fine details it has within it.
The choir stalls also have fine carvings, these again need a closer look to appreciate the detail they contain. The font is from medieval times, and is still used for baptisms today. It was restored to its original place after standing in the churchyard for about 50 years.