A tall towered church on the edge of Thetford Forest.
A tall-towered church on the edge of Thetford Forest
All Saints’ stands on its own, across a field and down a track on the edge of Thetford Forest, whose conifers cannot hide its tall tower from the road. The outside is an attractive mixture of flint, stone, render and brick. There are some lovely carved faces around the walls and a fine old door which leads into a well-restored interior. Enchanting Victorian glass scatters warm light across oak benches, brasses and monuments. There are Flemish panels in the reredos and a handsome bust of 1780.
Open daily, 10.00am – 4.00pm