Framsden Windmill is a Grade-II-listed post mill at Framsden in Suffolk, England, which is preserved. The mill was known as Webster’s Mill when it was a working mill.
Framsden Windmill was built in 1760 for John Flick. In 1836, the mill was bought by John Smith, a brickmaker from St Osyth in Essex. Smith had the mill raised by 18 feet (5.49 m) and modernised by John Whitmore and Son, millwrights, of Wickham Market.