Hilltop Outdoor Centre is an Independent, Family run Outdoor Education centre set in 31 acres of scenic and beautiful woodlands overlooking the traditional seaside town of Sheringham on the North Norfolk coast.
Give school holiday boredom the boot with an action-packed Family Adventure Day at Hilltop Outdoor Centre.
Activities onsite include: Air Jump, The Big Zipper, Super Swing, Climbing Wall, Archery and Tree Top Trail. There are set activities running on each session.
Open mid-week during Easter, May Half term and the Summer Holidays.
Parents… We encourage you to join in with the fun and book yourself a space to experience the activities, however if you prefer to keep your feet closer to the ground you can watch the fun from the side-lines and capture the excitement & adventure on camera! We also have the Woodland Lodge Cafe where you can relax & enjoy a break – serving delicious hot drinks, light lunches and refreshments throughout the day.
Hilltop welcomes visitors throughout the year and when not fully booked with Schools, offers residential accommodation packages and excellent value for money weekend breaks ideal for Youth group residentials, large Family gatherings and Sports team youth tours or tournaments including Rugby Minis tour weekends. These offer a perfect opportunity encourage team building along with pre-season training or can simply be a great way to reward your team after a successful year.
Hilltop offers packages tailored to each group’s individual needs including; Accommodation in dormitory style rooms, Home-cooked meals prepared by the Hilltop catering team and of course exciting Adventure activities too!
We have a minimum group booking size of 25 people.
• There are 2 centres on the one site at Hilltop: Woodland Lodge and Seaview House. The centres can be booked independently or can be booked together to accommodate larger groups of up to 160 people. The Woodland Lodge Centre can accommodate up to 90 people and the Seaview House Centre can accommodate up to 70 people.
• The bedrooms are dormitory style mostly sleeping between 3 – 8 young people per room, these rooms are either en-suite or have facilities close by.
• Leader bedrooms are either Single or Twin en-suite rooms
• Groups are generally required to bring their own bedding and towels, however for a small extra charge bedding can be provided by Hilltop.
• A spacious dining room at each centre with seating for approx. 50-60 people per sitting.
• A fully equipped modern games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
• Each centre has a cosy themed TV lounge with comfy chairs to relax in and a selection of books and board games.
• Ample free on-site visitor parking
Hilltop boasts an exciting array of onsite adventure activities which are all instructor led. Popular choices include: The Big Zippers, Climbing, Abseiling, Archery and High Ropes Course (Full or half day sessions available – advance bookings only) The Minimum age for activities on a group booking is 6 years old – some activities are only suitable for those aged 8 and over.
As part of our residential packages, groups are catered for by the Hilltop catering team – Meals provided can include:
Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal
(unfortunately, we are not able to offer any Self-Catering facilities at Hilltop.)
Prices and our Availability:
We’d be delighted to provide your group with a tailored quote, please call the office on 01263 824514 to discuss options availability.