Official Visitor Website
Back to Attractions Attractions

King’s Lynn Minster

Welcome to King’s Lynn Minster.
Here at the Minster, there is lots to see and do.


In December 2011, The Bishop of Norwich dedicated The Priory and Parish Church of St Margaret as King’s Lynn Minster.

The Minster is situated in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in the heart of King’s Lynn. Founded by the first Bishop of Norwich, Herbert de Losinga, in 1101, the Minster has offered a welcome to pilgrims and visitors for over 900 years.

The Minster is open all day, every day.

Visitors are welcome to join us for any service or just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere of this Historic and Holy Church.