Lingwood is a village and former civil parish, 8 miles east of Norwich, now in the parish of Lingwood and Burlingham, in the Broadland district, in the county of Norfolk,
In 2011 the built-up area had a population of 2719 and the built-up area sub division had a population of 2493.In 1931 the parish had a population of 568.
Lingwood has a church called St Peter, a pub called the Kings Head on Station Road, a railway station on Station Road and a village hall. A parkrun takes place at the village hall every Saturday morning, at 9 am, and is run by local volunteers.
The name “Lingwood” means ‘Bank wood’ or ‘heather wood’ On 1 April 1935 the parish was abolished and merged with Burlingham.