With three beautifully restored century-old stations, the Poppy Line from Sheringham to Holt is one of the UK’s most scenic heritage railways.
Described by the Daily Telegraph as one of the UK’s great five heritage railways, The Poppy Line offers a spectacularly scenic ride from Sheringham along the coast to Weybourne and through the heathland to Holt.
Steam trains from April 1st-End of October. Three Victorian stations. Refreshments and gift shop. Railway museum at Holt station.
- Gift Shop
- On-Site Light Refreshments
- Accepts Groups
- Coach Parties Accepted
- Credit Cards Accepted No Fee
- Disabled Toilets
- Facilities For Educational Visits
- Facilities For Groups
- On-Site Catering
- Picnic Site
- Public Toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Facilities For Corporate Hospitality