Official Visitor Website
Back to Attractions Attractions

St Peter’s- Clippesby

St Peter’s at Clippesby is a very attractive church with a round tower base and an octagonal top built in 1875. The main church is noted for its antiquity dating from the 12th century. Inside there are some fine pew carvings.

Description
Description

St Peter’s at Clippesby is a very attractive church with a round tower base and an octagonal top built in 1875.

The main church is noted for its antiquity dating from the 12th century. Inside there are some fine pew carvings of the signs of the four evangelists by a past rector, Henry Muskett, whose memorial is also in the church.