17th century conversion from a 16th century farmhouse for Independent religious worship.
Walpole Old Chapel
16th century farmhouse registered for independent worship in 1689. Extended in 1700. Interior complete
with galleries on three sides and pulpit on north wall.
Became redundant in the mid-20th century.
Now in the care of the Historic Chapels Trust.
- Public Toilets
- Facilities For Educational Visits
- Disabled Toilets