Splendid mansion house with fascinating history and collections at Wolterton. Country walks and trails with lovely views.
Eighteenth century house built by diplomat brother of Sir Robert Walpole with fascinating history and interesting collections. Spectacular landscape views.
- Accepts Groups
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Coach Parties Accepted
- Credit Card Accepted With Charge
- Disabled Toilets
- Education Study Area
- Facilities For Conferencing
- Facilities For Corporate Hospitality
- Facilities For Educational Visits
- Facilities For Groups
- Gift Shop
- Picnic Site
- Regional Tourist Board Member